MNML.com (the “Website”) is operated by MINIMAL, Inc. (“we” or “us”). By accessing, browsing, visiting, or in any way using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this privacy notice (this “Notice”) and agree to all the terms and conditions in this Notice. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions, you may not use the Website.
We respect the privacy of users of the Website and recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner with that information. This Notice contains important information about how we use the information you provide to us.
This Notice discusses:
What information do we collect?
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Company/employer name
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information)
We may also collect information that you passively make available to us, including the following:
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
- Website navigation history and habits
- Cookies (more on these below)
We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our Website. Therefore, when we refer to “you”, sometimes we mean your computer. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
Cookies come in many forms. We have set out below the main types and categories of cookies that are used, but there are other types and categories of cookies and not just those we use on our Website, and there are other types of tracking technology we use, not just cookies.
- First- and third-party cookies. Whether a cookie is first party or third party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user, the website displayed in the URL window, e.g., MNML.com. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies. These cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
If you want to delete any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website, but that is your choice.
Finally, we may collect data about you through our own, or third party, analytics services or other data provider services. For example, we may use Google’s analytics services to determine how you found our website. Or, as another example, if you tell us your company name, we may research your company through third party services.
How do we use your information?
We will use your information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you have requested, e.g., information about our company, our services.
- To respond to specific queries you may raise regarding us
- To provide you with better ways of accessing information from the Website
- To process and consider your job application
- To improve our services
- In connection with business development activities
- To market to you (but see below about distribution to third parties)
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your information to other group companies, affiliates, or third parties to help us process your information for the purposes set out in this Notice, or for marketing purposes. But we don’t give your information to third parties specifically to enable them to serve you ads on our Website.
We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will do our best to ensure that the third parties who receive your information are required to keep it confidential.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by or should under law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including but not limited to fraud.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out above.
How do we protect your information?
We do our best to take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate, and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
This Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you may not use this Website.
How to obtain a copy of your information
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. Please contact us using the details set out below.
If your personal information or your preferences change, you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested, or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us using the details set out below.
939 West Lake Street
Chicago, IL 60603
General Inquiries: email@example.com